Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 4, 2010

unspecified title

yes..for this week, I've changed rapidly from being an idle to more alert in blogging..anything happens is to be written...haha...funny me..;)...i think it is likely a personal diary rather than a blog...but seriously, i do not know what blog is..it's really bugging me yet i like to read blogs and my blog is excluded...

when talking about blog, i like reading blog pretty much. i am uncertain what is the "aura" of blog as i can bond with it...but i am pretty sure that the anonymous, who writes blog is boundless, wise, critical, and depth of thinking. hello, i am not talking about myself. again, me is excluded..

now we are in the end of year...and of course, workloads are now getting less and less...but, i have to cater with some works which need to be settled down before hopping myself on a long holiday, the much awaited month for students....and also teachers...:)....for me, this year is running so fast and am sure that the next years also will be as fast as this year...or even faster....may be the earth has changed its speed...or somebody turns the clock system to be faster....hehe.......

for certain circumstances, i just hope that the earth will slow its rotation and if it is too much, turn back time to alter the mistakes that I've done....after all, it's just a fantasy....

No comments:

Post a Comment